Used Engine Oil
A judicial consortium of expertise and market knowledge has assisted our firm to offer Used Engine Oil. The offered oil is compatible for recycling or refining to produce lubricants, fuel oils and commercial electricity. Our deft professionals use advanced methodology in order to clean this oil as per industry standards. Also, we ensure clients that this oil is stringently tested on defined quality parameters by our quality inspectors to assure its utmost purity. Available in different packaging options, the provided Used Engine Oil can be purchased from us at market leading prices.
- Effective choice for production of electricity, lubricants and fuel
- Stable effect for improving filtration ability of recycling plants
- Safe and eco-friendly in nature
- Zero dust, metal and ash content
- Higher purity, better viscosity and excellent thermal characteristics
- Stable and extremely low chemical variability
- Easy to process and reuse
- Ideal for use as reducing agent during metal refining
Motor oil never wears out; it just gets dirty. And with DIY oil changers generating 185 million gallons of used motor oil each year a lot of dirty!
Did you know that recycling two gallons of used motor oil can generate enough electricity to run the average household for almost 24 hours? Here are some other facts about used motor oil:
- Used oil is insoluble, slow to degrade, sticks to everything from beach sand to bird feathers, and contains toxic chemicals and heavy metals that pose a health threat to humans, plants, and animals.
- One gallon of motor oil can ruin a million gallons of fresh water a whole years water supply for 50 people.
- One gallon of used oil provides the same 2.5 quarts of high quality lubricating oil as 42 gallons of crude oil.
92, Bhogal, Jangpura, New Delhi, Delhi, 110014, India