Carving a reputed place for ourselves in today's competitive market, we are engaged in trading and supplying Diesel Oil. It is widely used in various diesel engines in order to ensure their efficiency and enhance working life. Offered Diesel Oil is formulated by our vendors using high-grade ingredients implementing latest technology. We offer this oil in compact, portable and hygienic packagings & containers in order to ensure its safe delivery at our customers' end.
- Reactivity Data - Chemically stable and incompatible with strong oxidizers. Does not React vigorously with common materials but may react with oxidizing agents
- Health Hazard Data - Routes of entry may be through inhalation/ ingestion/ skin/ eye.
Effects of Exposure / Symptoms
- Inhalation causes dizziness and headache.
- Ingestion may lead to nausea vomiting, irritation of mouth and gastro-intestinal effects likely. Potentially fatal chemical pneumonitis.
- On Skin and eye contact , irritation will remove natural fats from skin. Prolonged or repeated contact should be avoided, Otherwise skin chapping or cracking or possible contact of dermatitis may result. Dry skin, erythema oil acne and oil folliculitis and warty growth may occur which may become skin cancer subsequently on excessive repeated exposure.
- Inhalation - Remove victim to fresh air. Give artificial respiration if necessary. If unconscious but breathing, place in recovery (Unconscious) position and give external cardiac massage if necessary.
- Ingestion - Do not induce vomiting. Remove contaminated clothing. Wash all affected skin thoroughly with soap and water.
- Eyes - Irrigate eyes with copious amounts of water. Administration of medical paraffin may reduce absorption through digestive tract.
- Gastric lavage should be done only after endo tracheal intubation in view of respiration which may cause serious chemical pnemonitis for which antibiotic and cortico-steroid therapy may be indicated.
Handling and Storage Precaution Store in a dry cool, well-ventilated area away from heat and flame and keep away oxidizing agents. Avoid contact with liquid or vapors. To use gumboots while handling the product. The fire fighting media to be used is foam, DCP/CO2.
- depends Per Month
- immediate Days
- Free samples are available
92, Bhogal, Jangpura, New Delhi, Delhi, 110014, India